Save On Your Next Business Insurance Renewal
Your business insurance should be an important part of your overall risk management program. It is important to have the best possible insurance coverage at competitive pricing with the right insurer. We have found a number of factors to consider when renewing your business insurance program.
Give one of our professionals a call today – we can help you find the right combination of coverage, price and service.
A business insurance program should generally include commercial property, auto liability, professional liability, commercial general liability, employment practices liability, workers’ compensation, flood insurance, and excess or umbrella liability.
Insurance Renewal Tips
- Provide complete information about your operation to your insurance broker.
- Consider increasing your deductibles to reduce premium.
- Use an independent broker as they don’t represent just one insurance company and can market your program to a number of different insurers.
- Combine your business property, auto, and liability with one insurer into a package or business owner’s package. Doing so will result in package premium discounts.
- Develop a safety program.
- Provide safety incentives to your employees for achieving no losses over a certain period of time.
- Follow all OSHA regulations.
Putting a little extra effort into your next business insurance renewal can offer many rewards. We hope you and your team will join us on this risk and insurance journey and in the end know that there is a way to buy commercial insurance that delivers true peace of mind.