Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work.
Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
The Armstrong Company can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers’ compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you’ll see on the bottom line.
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed, as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider this workers’ compensation coverage.
What you need to know about workers’ compensation insurance
Some Workers’ Compensation coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
Our team has extensive experience in putting together programs that will meet your specific Risk Management goals. Whatever your risk appetite, we can structure a program to fit those needs. Our claims handling will track losses to ensure that the carriers’ aggressively handle large claims and maintain proper reserves with an emphasis on employee rehabilitation.
Arminsco blogs regarding Workers’ Compensation
- Fraud in Workers’ Comp
- The Best in a Workers’ Compensation Program
- Managing Workers’ Comp Costs
- Incident Reporting
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee
- Understanding Workers’ Compensation
To find out more about this product and other products and services, contact The Armstrong Company today by calling 310-530-0099.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from the most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.