2014 Personal Insurance Guide
January 15, 2014
When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The start of a New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Insurance “To Do” List
- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Consider increasing my umbrella coverage
- Check my credit score
- Get a quote for earthquake insurance
- Consider an alarm system
- Clean my gutters
- Have I replaced all the batteries in my smoke detectors?
- Does my independent agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
- Consider increasing my auto deductibles on my older vehicles
- Make sure I have identity theft insurance
- Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
- Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
- Have there been any of the following changes in my life situations?
- Bought a new car or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
- New purchase of guns, jewelry or art
- Child headed off to college
- Child over the age of 26
- Purchased second home
- Plan foreign travel
- Started a home based business
- I now drive my personal car for work
Call us today for a free quote, we can’t save you any money if you don’t call.