Insurance coverage that protects your company – so you can get back to business
The Armstrong Company Insurance Consultants knows business in our communities and all across the country – you can find our offices in Torrance, California; although, our clients can be found all across the US, Canada, and Mexico. As an independent insurance broker, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple, A+ rated insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
We are committed to being an advocate for you and your business.
Our commitment is to service
The Armstrong Company Insurance Consultants knows that our clients have many unique insurance needs. We have licensed staff ready to talk to you about yours. Telephone us at 866-990-9286 or contact us through our online Quote Request form.
Commercial & Business Insurance
– Insurance coverage that helps protect your business
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) – Combines property, liability and business interruption coverage for small businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing these coverages separately. With a BOP you have the ability to package the main components needed to insure a small business.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Provides excess (higher) limits, usually above the General Liability, Business Auto Liability and Employers’ Liability.
- Cyber Liability Insurance – Addresses the first- and third- party risks associated with e-commerce businesses, the Internet, networks and informational assets. Cyber Liability Insurance offers coverage protection for exposures arising out of Internet communications.
- Employee Benefit Program – Employer sponsored health benefit coverages are an important component of any employment package. Employees anticipate that their employer has a health plan in place and that it is a benefit available with employment. Having an operative plan that considers the practical affects and legal requirements is vital to its success.
- General Liability Insurance – Protects your business from third-party claims of injury or property damage.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees. WC Insurance protects your employees and keeps you in compliance with workers’ compensation laws.
- Other Business Insurances – There are a wide range of unique coverages that are particular to each business/industry. Let our experienced licensed representatives help you find the coverage you need. Click here to see a list of the major coverages we offer. If there is something not listed, just ask and we will provide you with the details. We are here to work for you!