We work hard every day for the assets we acquire.
Buying our first automobile and purchasing our first home gives us a sense of security in our future. But what happens when life’s unexpected occurs? Insurance products are there to help mitigate the financial loss associated with the expected as well as the unexpected. When purchasing personal insurance, consider using a broker who has the knowledge and experience protecting personal assets.
Our commitment is to service. We know that our clients have many unique insurance needs. We will work with you to put together a personal asset protection package that gives you peace of mind.
Here are some of Personal Insurance Products that can help protect your assets
- Auto (including High Risk Auto), RV & Motorcycle Insurance –We insure all types of motorized vehicles, including everything from the family sedan to high-value cars and antique autos, recreational vehicles and motorcycles.
- Homeowners, Condo, Tenant & Rental Property Insurance –Provides a broad range of coverage for primary residences, vacation and secondary homes, condominiums, rental properties and renter’s insurance
- Personal Umbrella Insurance –Provides additional layers of personal liability protection
- Yachts/Watercraft-We have been insuring boats of all lengths and types for over 40 years. We have longstanding relationships with the leading recreational marine insurance and yacht underwriters nationwide and are able to provide the broadest coverage at competitive terms for our clients.
- Personal Aviation-We are experienced in placing a variety of aviation coverages, including business fixed-wing light aircraft, turbines, jets and private pleasure aircraft. We are also a valuable resource for Non-Owned Aircraft Liability, coverage for chartered and/or rented aircraft, Fixed Base Operators, and Hangerkeepers Liability coverage
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Jewelry, Fine Art & CollectiblesLet our experienced licensed representatives work with you to identify, appraise, secure and protect your portfolio of personal assets with professionalism and personal attention.
The Armstrong Company Insurance Consultants (License #0440075)